NetworkRadar is published by Oberon Interactive, registered in The Netherlands.
NetworkRadar gathers performance statistics of mobile data networks. By using NetworkRadar you agree to and acknowledge that we will collect the following data from you:
- device specific information (brand, model, os)
- unique device identifier (UDID or IMEI)
- location data whenever a scan is performed
- time and date whenever a scan is performed
- carrier of the network you use
- scan results
We will store all of the data we collect in a database on our servers.
We will present this collected data on our status maps, aggregated results and use your data to analyse it at a local, national and international level, always in conjunction with data of other users.
We are allowed to provide detailed scan results to carriers that have been gathered from scans on their own network. Carriers are only allowed to store and use this information for network analysis and improvement measures.